Are you able to manage, quality assure and undertake analysis, mapping and redesign of the commercial and physical supply chain processes, improving effectiveness as well as supporting R&D / innovation? Want to work for a globally recognised organisation?
A Busines Provement Supply Chain Planner is required to take responsibility for the supply chain aspects of Service and “innovative support” activities, NPI, EOL and non-standard operations globally.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the supply chain aspects of NPI planning and implementation
- Manage one-off, non-standard supply chain operations.
- Manage the corresponding End-Of-Life processes (inventory, sku reduction, etc.).
- Support the implement of an R&D process methodology.
- Define and implement innovation process throughout the wider supply chain.
- Work closely with department managers to pull in customer, market and supplier requirements and developments into R&D projects.
- Build relationships with commercial / supply chain and OMG process owners
- Quality assure process input and output from other team members and process owners.
- Analysis and mapping of un-documented processes including embedded historical knowledge where necessary.
- Ownership of the collation and mapping of document, information and system flows
What do you need?
- Project Planning & Management tools & techniques
- Commercial process experience in the Far East beneficial.
- Outsourcing experience would be beneficial
- Familiarity with a wide gamut of commercial processes throughout a single business and the broader supply chain
- Ideally degree educated
- CIPS or other supply chain qualification ideally
- Strong process analysis & mapping skills.
What’s on offer?
- £30-40K exp. dep.
- 25 days holiday (opportunity to purchase extra 5 days to 30)
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance
- Opportunity to develop and expand knowledge and career