Do you have a strong testing background with experience of automated testing with hands on experience of Allure, Cucumber/Gherkin and Selenium Web Driver?
A software tester is required to join an expanding team, designing, producing and running testing plans and automated testing routines for a variety of different software modules.
What will you be doing?
- Create, own and execute manual and automated test plans.
- Write well-defined and concise bugs, reworks, and test reports/outcomes.
- De-construct and learn existing modules through exploratory testing.
- Execute functional, non-functional, exploratory, smoke and regression tests.
- Recommend improvements to existing software applications through previous experience and own ideas.
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
- Contribute to the expansion, enhancement and development of our existing automation framework.
What do you need?
- Automated testing experience using: Allure; Cucumber/Gherkin; Eclipse or similar; Java; Jetty; Junit or similar; Maven; Selenium web driver.
- Strong manual testing experience with awareness of modern testing techniques through SDLC.
- Experience with penetration and performance/load testing would be beneficial
- Familiar and able to write T-SQL queries.
- Working with TFS or similar.
What’s on offer?
- Salary of £30,000 – £35,000
- 35 hour working week (flexi start finish time)
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to develop skills/experience, training support