A Project Manager with strong experience handling the development and delivery of a complex clinical information system into a prestigious healthcare organisation in the United Arab Emirates is required by a Surrey software company.
The candidate must have a proven track record in healthcare software project management, ideally working for or within a clinical setting. The candidate needs to understand software well and would benefit from having a good technical knowledge, acting as a conduit between the client in UAE and the development and delivery teams in UK.
What do you need?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the management of large-scale and/or complex healthcare software solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of the healthcare environment and clinical workflows and processes
- Proven strategic/project governance experience
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical software architecture (EMR, PAS, etc.)
- Experience of working with project methodologies such as PRINCE2® and Agile
- A reasonable knowledge of technical software applications and databases would be helpful
- Experience of women’s health, ENT, diabetes or ophthalmology clinical workflows is desired but not essential
- Arabic speaking may be useful but is not essential
What will you be doing?
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans
- Monitor progress of the project to ensure agreed plans are being met
- Plan, organise and monitor project resources and personnel
- Liaise and sometimes meet (travelling to Dubai and Abu Dhabi) with the customer to agree the scope of work & appropriate priorities
- Review customer requirements and functional specifications
- Monitor and assist with capacity planning
- Identify project risks, potential delays and dependencies and initiating corrective action
- Produce relevant and timely reports on project activity
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to £60,000 (also contract available £400 pday)
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Training development available