Do you have a degree in marketing or design and have a curious nature? Do you have some experience of marketing, writing copy and content for Social media sites and a flair for numbers?
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of the sales and marketing team, you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering marketing campaigns both online and offline
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define target audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Writing and proofreading creative copy for various social media platforms (LI, Twitter)
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system (Netsuite)
- Manage the ongoing development and updating the company website using WordPress
- Support the Sales Manager with event management such as conferences, network meetings and training events
- Produce all regular communications for the company,
- Produce and create marketing materials including mail shots, leaflets, invitations and flyers
What skills do you need?
- Passionate about marketing and digital publishing.
- Have a demonstrable ability to write great marketing copy.
- Experience in planning, executing and measuring campaigns.
- Although not essential, some previous experience using content management systems and publishing for the web would be useful.
- Someone with an understanding of finance or financial software
- Ideally hold a Marketing related degree or equivalent
- Social Media management including (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Dot Mailer
What’s on offer?
- Basic salary of £20,000 – 25,000
- 23 days holiday (+BH) rising to 28 days + BH
- Closed at Xmas/NY
- Private healthcare
- Nandos and Prosecco Fridays
- Certifications and qualifications available
- Discount to Gym/Sports Club
- Several social events during the year