Are you a Field Engineer in the electronic gate industry, seeking a role which is more office focused? Fed up of lying in the mud, servicing and installing gates?
An engineer is required with electronic gate experience to promote new maintenance agreements for the company, provide upgrade recommendations to clients and build relationships with clients and contacts.
What will you be doing?
- Visiting sites and identifying opportunities to sell maintenance agreements when carrying out site surveys for service upgrades, with new and exisiting clients.
- Identify and recognise service and maintenance growth opportunities
- Building relationships with different trade bodies e.g. chambers of commerce.
- Networking and attending breakfast meetings to spread the word and increase brand recognition locally
- This is not a cold calling role, visits will be arranged via the customer service team with clients who require upgrades
What do you need?
- Experience within the electronic gate / barrier industry
- Engineering background in order to make recommendations for upgrades
- Clear communication skills, able to recognise selling opportunities
What’s on offer?
- Base Salary C. £30,000
- Commission based upon maintenance agreements sold
- Company van
- Death in service
- Open plan, fun office, small family feel company, privately owned.