Have you worked in a customer service role previously and have a good telephone manner? Want to join an outstanding small team of coordinators who support engineers and maintain good relationships with customers daily? An Installation Project Coordinator is required to join the installation team in central Woking, due to promotion.
What will you be doing?
- Updating the CRM tracking daily installations
- Liaise with installation team to schedule work
- Arrange site visits with both the client and the Designer and Installation Manager
- Liaise with suppliers and Parts Dept. to schedule parts and products required for installation, managing delivery dates and expectations
- Issue project sign off, handover packs and sign off of each installation, issuing warranty certificates
- Manage deposits and final invoices for each project
What do you need?
- Prior experience of a call centre or office environment advantageous with telephone communication experience particularly useful
- Competent with Microsoft Office
What’s on offer?
- Friendly fun team
- Starting Salary £25,000
- Good training program
- Holiday rising on length of service
- Healthcare etc
- Hours 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08.00 – 17.00 hours 1 hr lunch