Do you have experience as an HR Advisor within a multi-client or global/international environment or shared HR service centre? Able to manage several projects simultaneously and confident in writing HR Guides and providing sound HR advice?
An HR Advisor is required to join an established HR team, providing support to several UK and international clients due to growth of the business.
What will you be doing as an HR Advisor?
- Provide an HR service to several clients, sometimes on international HR issues
- Provide support on situations such as redundancies, TUPE, ER issues
- Build strong client relationships
- Write HR policies, handbooks, HR guides, mentor and provide advice to management
What do you need as an HR Advisor?
- Shared Service HR or multi-client experience
- 3-5+ years professional experience in Human Resources, ideally on an international basis
- Good client handling skills
- Graduates preferred or CIPD (part or full)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and confident with drive to succeed in a busy environment with constantly
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to £45,00 dep on experience and qualifications
- Onsite coffee shop and café
- Pension (3% employer contribution)
- Group Life Benefits – Life Assurance (4 x salary), Income Protection
- 24 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Company Sick pay
- Private Medical Insurance – single cover paid for by company
- Employee Assistance Programme