Are you bilingual English / German and have 1-2 years marketing experience? Want to work for a well-known brand name, in a strong passionate team with a collaborative working ethic, one which invests in its staff and offers longevity to your career?
Working closely with Field Sales, Sales Leadership, Marketing Leadership & Business Partners the
Channel Marketing Specialist with develop, create execute and maintain a lead generation
marketing plan that supports the sales objectives and marketing goals of the assigned territories
(Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and the strategy of the company.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Drive Marketing reviews with distribution partners and key resellers to plan, implement and report on joint marketing plans.
- Lead, own and drive a multi-channel communication plan for assigned channel partners regarding programs, events, campaigns, product specific information and other channel communications and updates
- Champion in the assigned geographies the utilization of training courses and webinars with all Partners.
- Register all channel marketing activity within the SalesForce CRM system
- Measure and monitor channel marketing programs to increase channel sales productivity via the distributor scorecard.
- Manage syndication platforms and lead syndication placement for assigned geographies. Work with distributors and resellers to maximise the use of syndicated content.
- Work with PR & Social media team and agencies to build engagement in country.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Excellent English and German written and verbal communication skills.
- Good experience in Channel/Partner marketing, Field Marketing, business development, technical marketing or related field.
- An understanding of the Channel landscape and the operation of a 2-tier Channel.
- An understanding of CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Good copy writing skills.
- Willing to travel as required to meet with partners within your territory (a large percentage of time is expected to be spent in Munich (about 1 week out of 4).
- A good working knowledge of Social Media is a distinct advantage.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Base salary £42,000
- Salary Compensation plan of £14,000 – making salary package £56K + benefits
- Parking, subsidised restaurant on site
- Healthcare, pension, life insurance, 25 days holiday, 35 hour working week