Do you have experience in demand planning ideally using an Oracle system? Good knowledge of developing analytical solutions? Available to start ASAP for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract?
What do you need as a Demand Planner / Business Analyst?
- Full understanding of demand process, timeline and support on data quality, data cleansing and data transformation in product demand planning
- Key user level understanding for Oracle Demand Planning tool Demantra
- Graduate level of education with experience in business analysis and/or customer roles
- Experience of using an Oracle system (JD Edwards, Oracle Sales Cloud, Demantra, ASCP)
- Experience of developing Analytical Solutions and integrated business planning
What will you be doing as a Demand Planner / Business Analyst?
- As a Super User of Oracle Demantra you’ll be providing training to internal users
- You’ll provide support on product sales forecast / demand process for countries which don’t have Oracle tools
- Prepare summary reports and recommendations through Sales and Operations Planning, report on KPI’s
- Using supply chain operational data, carry out predicative analysis
- Manage demand planning processes from set up to deployment
- Assist with testing and highlight possible business risks
- Plan and identify areas for improvement and action for countries/regions
- Championing change within Planning Teams providing Subject Matter Expertise
What package does the Demand Planner / Business Analyst provide?
- Salary of £35,000
- Bonus scheme between 10-20% of salary
- 25 days holiday and opportunity to purchase another 5 days
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance & healthcare
- Training support to develop skill