Maternity Cover 12 months
Strong customer service experience, good telephone manner? Available immediately to start a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months? Local to Farnborough? A Customer Relations Executive is required to support clients with their holidays and tours.
What will you be doing?
- Respond to emails, calls, and letters regarding issues with flight delays, tour issues, lost property, insurance claims and post trip concerns.
- Investigate issues with tours and feedback to clients
- Assisting customers with lost property claims or flight delay issues and insurance supporting documents where required.
- To actively monitor logs and complete tasks from other areas of the business that require Customer Relations’ intervention or guidance.
- Careful administration of customer letters and e-mails, ensuring relevant files are kept up-to-date.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly reports and complaints analysis if required.
- Using sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations.
What skills do you need?
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills with the ability to effectively problem solve
- Ability to multi-task through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload
- Previous experience in a busy Customer Relations or Service role
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
What’s on offer?
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- £24,500 salary
- Hours 9 to 530pm Mon to Fri – 1 hour lunch
- Holiday 20 days (plus Bank/Public Holidays rises by one day per year to a maximum of 25 days
- Free Car Parking -Staff who live outside a 2 mile radius of the office receive free parking either on site or with Rushmoor Smartcard.
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Staff Discount Scheme-Tours
- Flu Jabs Oct/Nov
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance