A firm of solicitors based in Aldershot are looking for a Claims Administrator to join their team. We are looking for a candidate who has a confident telephone manner and able to build strong working relationships with clients over the phone.
This is a fast paced department with each team member responsible for a high volume of claim enquiries. Successful candidates should be highly self-motivated and driven, have an excellent telephone manner, be able to work under pressure and have the ability to organise and manage their time effectively.
- Confident telephone manner
- Be able to build relationships with clients
- Well spoken an articulate
What will you be doing?
- To take telephone calls from new Clients in order to verify the details of their claim, and complete the Claim Notification Form for signature
- To respond to email enquiries regarding making an injury claim and establish contact with the Client in order verify the details of their claim, and then complete the Claim Notification Form for signature.
- To consider the information provided by the Client and assess whether it meets the company’s criteria for acceptance.
- To send to Clients the firms document pack and ensure its signature and return.
- Explaining litigation funding to new Clients
- To keep the case management system up to date.
- To manage their own case load and Client contact.
- To document all call information according to the firms operating procedure.
- £17,000 to £19,000 DOE plus quarterly bonus paid £500 to £1000
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance x 2 of annual salary
- Buy a computer scheme
- Study support
- Career progression
- Monday to Friday 9 -5.30pm with occasionally working 10 – 6.30pm on a rota basis
- Full training in the role will be given along with on-going supervision.