Do you have a proven track record in software sales, account management within the reseller or distribution sales channels in UK and Ireland? Seeking a new challenge where you are highly rewarded and able to develop a long term career? Strong technical skills, able to work with ISV’s?
A Channel Development Manager with credibility to manage ISV’s within UK and Ireland, and generate new partners.
What will you be doing?
- Manage defined ISV accounts in order to meet and exceed sales targets by building strong relationships
- Build individual account plans, specific sales promotion activities and implement strategies to grow target vertical sectors, maximising opportunities for products, services and software.
- Manage and support partners to deliver complex projects
- Follow up marketing leads, registering attendees at events, and help generate interest at trade shows and events
- Provide sales pipeline reports to Management
- Maintain a strong link between end user and channel customers and internal stakeholders
- Visit channel ISV partners, provide demonstrations and training sessions
- Deliver a strong value proposition at all levels within end user customers.
- Provide a consultative sales approach at channel and end user level.
- Create opportunities with existing and new customers through activities such as webinars, workshops, events
- Engage with key ISV’s to ensure that potential is maximised within the selected verticals.
What do you need?
- Proven track record in IT sales, account management and business development.
- Experience of selling through reseller or distribution sales channels.
- Strong client relationship and client management skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with clients at all levels.
- New business development skills.
- Strong technical ability, able to talk to ISV’s about software development
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills plus SalesForce
- Prepared to travel to meet business needs.
- Ideally any knowledge of the printer or scanner market
What’s on offer?
- Salary and bonus scheme (package of up to £75,000 dep. exp.) plus the following:
- Car allowance £6490
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Training support
- 35 hour week