Do you have strong analytical skills with good knowledge of Salesforce CRM and SQL query and database design? Strong experience of managing complex data sets?
A Business Analyst is required to collect, manage and process business data for analysis and reporting.
What will you be doing?
- Collect, check, maintain and improve data feeds
- Produce and publish bespoke reports
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to company business draw accurate and meaningful inferences
- Analysis, data maintenance, trend and patterns identification
- Develop robust and effective data management processes, ensuring data used in Salesforce is optimised to produce relevant reports
- Maintain databases and monitor data quality
- Help to set-up and maintain automated data processes
What do you need?
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Excellent experience working with data visualisation tools (preferably Qlik).
- Excellent experience of SQL query and SQL database design.
- Strong experience of Salesforce CRM
- Excellent MS Excel Skills.
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Ideally second European language (particularly German, Italian, French, Spanish) or Arabic will be an advantage.
- Degree level education.
- Prince 2 or PMP
What’s on offer?
- Salary and bonus package of £33,500 – £41,750
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Life insurance
- Good prospects and opportunity for further training