An expanding software development company providing customisable products are seeking an Account Manager to work as part of their product team to manager existing accounts within the NHS.
With a proven track record in healthcare software account management, ideally within an NHS clinical setting the Account Manager will have a broad understanding of healthcare policies and procedures, clinical terms and the current drivers in healthcare practices with good technical knowledge.
Duties will include:
- Regular meetings with clients to promote the Clinical Information System, developing long term relationships with clients
- Promote use of and understand uptake of the Clinical Information System
- Provide feedback from customers to the Delivery and Product Teams
- Help support and promote new releases and features to clients
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients and pass to sales team
- Develop training plans with the Training team
- Arrange and run client workshops
- Develop communication plans, account management strategies
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to help promote the product suite
Skills / Experience
- Proven track record of software account management
- Experience of NHS and/or Clinical Information Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build successful relationships and evidence of this
- Motivated, proactive and articulate
What’s on offer?
- Salary of £40,000 + upselling commisson
- Parking at office
- Travel and mileage to client visits
- Laptop and Mobile
- 25 days holiday