Strong relationship builder? Been selling cloud and hosting services to clients previously? Experience of closing sales, meeting targets, lead presentations and meetings?
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to join the Sales and Marketing team, to manage existing key clients, maximising accounts and revenue.
What will you be doing?
- Organise customer visits, to demonstrate & present a range of products and services
- Manage customer relationships, support to retain and maximise business from these accounts
- Be the face of the company, providing support
- Deal with any issues the client may have
- Prepare quotations and reports
What do you need?
- Previous experience in an account management role
- Knowledge of the Cloud Hosting Industry, cloud computing, managed service and security services
- Lead presentations and meetings.
- Good understanding of Salesforce or similar CRM
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to £40,000
- Benefits include discretionary bonus, expenses, private healthcare (incl dental), life insurance, critical illness insurance, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, holiday reward scheme, childcare vouchers and many more.