Software Implementation Co-ordinator – healthcare
£30,000 – £33,000 + benefits including pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, parking
35 hour working week
A new role for a Software Implementation Coordinator is required for an expanding software development company who provide tailored solutions to coordinate the implementation of clinical information systems to various healthcare organisations including NHS, throughout the UK.
With a proven history of implementing and delivering software solutions, ideally working within an NHS clinical setting, and a good technical knowledge (ideally MS SQL Server) the Implementation Coordinator will act as a conduit between the customer, the development team and the account manager, ensuring the smooth implementation of the software at the customer site.
- Working with customer to manage new product implementation or upgrade of existing systems
- Agree with customer scope, deliverables, priorities, and user acceptance criteria
- Assist developers and product managers in the creation of technical specifications from development requests made by the customer
- Comprehensive demonstrations to new and existing customers when required
- Occasional working on site at the customer to implement onsite systems or modules, setting up customer needs
- Aid with customer workshops for release of products or webex training sessions
- Support in release of additional functionality within the existing system, along with security objects
- Previous experience of implementation of customisable products
- Experience within a NHS or clinical setting
- Strong technical knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills as this role is client facing
- Technical knowledge of database (in particular MS SQL Server) and database applications.